Thursday, February 17

Michael Bisping is ready for Jorge Rivera

The Count is ready.  Michael Bisping (20-3) is all geared up against the veteran Jorge Rivera (18-7) for the main card of UFC 127 fronting the BJ Penn - John Fitch main event bout.  The Ultimate Fighter 3 champ aims to come out strong and stun Rivera as he is up into some real intensive training to improve his punching power and stamina for this match.  Something that he said he was inspired to do as a response to Rivera's opposing comments.   "He knows that he's facing a big jump up in class and I'm operating at a much higher level to what he's been used to." Bisping said in his blog as he made statements about Jorge Rivera's too much trash talk.

Jorge Rivera previously hurled some adverse remarks to both Bisping and their match and the english fighter was not at all happy with what the american fighter has been gunning lately which kind of triggered Bisping to say some statements of his own.  "I think he's going to feel a lot different about my punching power and abilities after this fight, as I plan on teaching him a lesson and showing just how much better I am than the guys he's faced in the past".

"I know that this is a very winnable fight for me and I know that Jorge Rivera is nowhere near my league. He is lucky to get this fight and is looking to enjoy his 15 minutes of fame. I'll give him that.
On February 27, he'll endure 15 minutes of hell. Fifteen seconds if he's lucky". 

Words of hostility from the Count expressing both his resentment and determination.  Let's wait and see what happens to this heaping grudge between this two on February 27 at UFC 127 - Sydney Australia.

source: http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8212030
            http://www.ufc.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment